Blossom Wedding and Event Decor provides its services to you subject to the following terms & conditions, which you accept by using the service.
1. All services are provided by Blossom Wedding and Event Decor (the company), and are on an as is and as available basis with no warranties of any kind. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2. All content included on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of the company or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. All programs used on this site are the property of the company or its software suppliers and are protected by international copyright laws. Any attempt at reverse engineering, disassembly, or de-compilation of programs, unless it is explicitly permitted, is prohibited by law.
3. The company may send notices to you via either email or regular mail. The company may also provide notices of changes to the terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the services provided by the company.
4. We will record details of customers using our services including, but not limited to, your personal details provided at the time of taking out the services and emails and SMS messages that are sent to you, and received from you.
5. All details will be held by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
6. We will endeavour to do everything we can to accommodate your order; however we work to a maximum number of orders per week and will not compromise quality by exceeding manageable volumes. Usually 6 months notice for wedding and event decor and 2 weeks for personalised hangers and champagne flutes is sufficient, but please book early to avoid disappointment.
7. While we take every measure possible to check orders, it is the responsibility of the customer to make sure the details on the order form are accurate. While we will do everything we can to rectify the situation when an error is made, the order will be delivered as described on the order form.
8. Once an order is placed for wedding and event hire the deposit of £50 is non-refundable. Where the order has been paid in full, and we have been given 28 days’ notice, the balance less the deposit will be refunded.
9. You are welcome to amend your order at any time up to 30 days prior to delivery but such changes may be subject to re-quotation.
10. The full balance should be paid 30 days prior to a wedding or event.
11. Payment for personalised hangers and champagne flutes will be needed before any work is started.
Stacey Punchard and Kirsty Daniels trading as Blossom Wedding and Event Décor, Suite 6-10 572 Ipswich Road, Colchester, Essex CO4 9HB.